Jump to How You Can Help
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to The White House Historical Association in your will or trust. (Here is sample bequest language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate that you would like a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust, or indicate a specific amount.
- Tell us about your gift so we may celebrate your generosity now.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Please click here to let us know if you have already included The White House Historical Association in your estate plan or if you are considering doing so. Thank you.
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.
Chandler Battaile, Associate Vice President, Development