Jump to How You Can Help
Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name The White House Historical Association as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund (DAF).
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund on your passing.
- The balance in your fund passes to The White House Historical Association when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund. See how a DAF works.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.
- More detail on Donor-Advised Funds.
- Frequently asked questions on Donor-Advised Funds.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.
Chandler Battaile, Associate Vice President, Development